Peterson Spring would like to contribute to your volunteer efforts!
Our Peterson Performance Culture is a source of guidance and inspiration – like many who work here.
We want to hear about the difference you are making in the life of others and share those stories right here on our new Community Page!
How are you involved?
Whatever the cause, big or small, we want to hear about how you give back to the community!
- Serving/served your country in the military
- Dedicating time to a particular cause or nonprofit organization (5013C)
- Helping others less fortunate
The list is endless!
Why tell Peterson?
Each quarter home office will randomly select an entry a submitted entry and donate $250 to that nonprofit charitable organization!
- If a chosen entry is from someone who is or has served in the military, we will donate $250 to an organization designed to help our vets.
- If a plant-wide volunteering effort is chosen, Peterson will also Spring for lunch one day for the plant in addition to the $250 donation!
How to share!
Submit your story today and tell Peterson Spring how you make a difference!
- Submit your entry by filling out the Volunteer Story form below.
- Winning entries will be posted here on our Community page and on our Facebook page!